React dev tools doesn't appear in chrome (Ubuntu 18.04.3)
Do you want to request a feature or report a bug?
Report a bug
What is the current behavior?
React dev tools don't appear in chrome dev tools
If the current behavior is a bug, please provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem. Your bug will get fixed much faster if we can run your code and it doesn't have dependencies other than React. Paste the link to your JSFiddle (https://jsfiddle.net/Luktwrdm/) or CodeSandbox (https://codesandbox.io/s/new) example below:
Download latest chrome extension and go to https://reactjs.org, open dev tools
What is the expected behavior?
React dev tools tab should appear in chrome
Which versions of React, and which browser / OS are affected by this issue? Did this work in previous versions of React?
▶ lsb_release -a No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS Release: 18.04 Codename: bionic ▶ google-chrome --version Google Chrome 77.0.3865.75
This worked in previous versions of chrome/chrome extension, but I'm not sure when exactly the bug surfaced, since I haven't used it in a while.
Thanks in advance for any help, React is awesome :)
- 1. Why does parent's componentDidMount gets called first, then child's?
- 2. Bug: React function component unmounts on state change.
- 3. Bug: SuspenseList revealOrder="backwards" is not consistent without tail props
- 4. Bug: disableRemotePlayback not recognized
- 5. Bug: react test utils do not work together with esm module