State not updating in realtime
I am updating state in setState() and the page is rendered correctly, but "React Developer Tools" is showing previous state.
Objects and Arrays are updating in realtime but not "boolean / string / number values".
But when I close the dev tools window ( not switching tabs ) and reopen it, then only it shows the updated state.
I don't remember if this was the issue from prev version, but please add realtime state update functionality to it.
Problem with updating component state in the "Components" tab of React Developer Tools - Chrome extension
- 1. eslint-plugin-react-hooks feature request: enforce naming convention for useState()
- 2. Bug: React function component unmounts on state change.
- 3. Bug: SuspenseList revealOrder="backwards" is not consistent without tail props
- 4. Bug: disableRemotePlayback not recognized
- 5. Bug: react test utils do not work together with esm module