Nested transitions premature end
Steps to reproduce
Click on the "Transition broken" button (real click as usually touchpad taps are not long enough to trigger the button active animation).
What is Expected?
The DIV element inside the transition tag should be removed from the DOM when the move transition ends, that is when it reaches the right border of the page after the 3 second transition is done.
What is actually happening?
The div element inside the transition tag is being removed from the DOM when the nested transition on button active ends, before it reaches the right border of the page.
- 1. vue.js with es5, modules, and dev conditionals
- 2. List Move Transitions sometimes never "finish"
- 3. Accessing Vue HTML Elements - Need a nudge
- 4. cdnjs link in docs is broken
- 5. 版本升级到2.42，原来正常的代码报错：[Vue warn]: The data property "onClose" is already declared as a prop. Use prop default value instead.